Simplicity & virtualisation of the data centre with the ‘all in one box” – just 2U high!
Nutanix delivers web-scale IT infrastructure using their software driven virtual computing platform which is a hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) solution that integrates the compute, storage, virtualisation and network into a full-stack solution that runs any application. Virtualise the data centre without a SAN.
Web-scale technology is used to provide enterprise grade storage (de-duplication, automated tiering and compression) with high performance compute.
Nutanix is the worldwide market leader in web-scale hyperconverged (HCI) infrastructure and was founded in 2009. The product takes the lessons learned by the giants of Google and Facebook and brings software defined infrastructure to the masses allowing companies to run all their applications without all of the people cost. Gartner has named Nutanix as leader in 2018 in their Magic Quadrant for hyperconverged infrastructure.
Nutanix brings the agility and simplicity of the public cloud with the security and control of the private cloud.
One of the first to adopt Nutanix in the UK
Millennia were an early adopter of Nutanix in the UK and have grown both our production and disaster recovery platforms with Nutanix since January 2014. Millennia, partnered with Nutanix, won the category of Cloud Project in 2016 for our implementation of the disaster recovery platform at the Cloud Hosting Magazine Awards.
Nutanix technology has ensured that Millennia has provided 100% availability for our customers from the platform since inception.
Contact us and let us help you achieve 100% availability for your platform with Nutanix.
Buy on need, scale on need and adapt on need with Nutanix!
What is it?
Hyper-converged all-in-one hardware and software box combining compute & storage : the antithesis of a single physical machine just 2U high
- An efficient & economic data centre
- Simplification of data centre
- One-click simplicity
- One deployment running everything
- TCO reductions – both OPEX & CAPEX
- Reduced hardware footprint (2:1 reduction)
- Delivers I/O with low latency
- Greater and predictable performance
- Manage one OS across multiple hardware platforms
Enterprise virtual computing platform that is web scale
- Agile : deploys in minutes
- Effortless to manage
- Access to pooled storage
- Buy what you need : pay as you grow
- Service delivery vs hardware management
- New features via software upgrades
- Works with legacy components
Unified, always-on cluster of nodes that run any VM at massive scale with built-in disaster recovery
- Scale ‘one at a time’ while cluster active
- High availability & automatic failover
- Install with no disruption to operations
Independent compute and storage in same cluster using different hardware models that all work together
- Advanced enterprise-class storage
- Reduces the cost and complexity of storage
- No more SANs
- Pick the hardware, hypervisor and cloud that is best for your business
Enterprise storage (snapshots, clones, de-duplication and compression) through the combination of flash storage for high IOPS & hard disk drives for capacity
- Predictable & forecastable growth
Software founded by engineers who developed core scale out file system capabilities for Google and later adopted by Facebook and Amazon
- Market leader in hyper-converged software defined