Move Beyond Backup & Recovery to IT Resilience
In today’s connected world, your business needs to be available to customers, 24/7. Today businesses need IT resilient solutions to provide the ability to withstand any disruption, easily incorporate new technology and quickly adapt to accommodate evolving IT priorities. Business are moving towards simple, reliable business continuity and disaster recovery solutions which protect, recover and mobilise applications on virtualised IT environments for public, private and hybrid clouds.
IT resilience is the ability to accelerate digital transformation and innovation by seamlessly adapting to change while protecting your business and customers from disruptions. An IT resilient mode of operations allows you to be ready for any type of disruption, planned or unplanned, so you can mitigate the risk of downtime and focus on the projects that drive transformation.
As a Zerto Cloud Service Provider (ZCSP) Millennia offer replication between our data centres, as well as to and from customer sites and public clouds.
Millennia Disaster Recovery Services are driven by Zerto replication software, which streams the changing server data in real time to the recovery data centre, or another data centre or public cloud, so that there is a minimum difference between the live copy of data and the point of recovery. The aim is to keep recovery points no more than 15 minutes adrift from live data, although in reality during normal operations this is usually in the order of 15 seconds.
This enables minimal loss of data during a disaster recovery incident, and allows a more rapid resumption of the service at the alternate site, all without having to perform extra data recovery functions after the service has failed over.
Failover between sites within the Millennia Cloud maintains public IP addresses in order to further reduce the impact of moving services to the recovery site, meaning no DNS changes need to be made, and customers white listing incoming connections from servers will also not need to make changes in a disaster recovery event – speeding time to full recovery.
Zerto Virtual Replication is the industry’s foremost continuous data replication solution, a replication technology purpose-built for virtual and cloud environments.
Solve for Multi-Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
By combining continuous data protection, automated orchestration and enterprise class scalability in a single platform, Zerto Virtual Replication dramatically accelerates multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud adoption.
Introducing game-changing technology to solve for Multi-Cloud:
- Inter-cloud workload mobility and protection between Azure, AWS, IBM Cloud and more
- Intra-cloud replication between Azure regions
- Replication of workloads to and failback from AWS
This allows customers the control and flexibility to move to, from and between clouds to leverage the cost efficiencies that cloud provides and to support IT modernisation.
Azure to Azure – Intra-Region
- Move application and data workloads seamlessly to, from, and between different Azure regions.
- Support for new Azure regions in China, Germany, and Azure Government
- Improvements to disk size limitations allows companies to protect larger, more complex workloads in Azure
- Protect workloads bidirectionally across disparate multi-site, multi-cloud environments
Failback out of AWS
- Orchestrated failover and recovery out of AWS
- Provides customers with a viable, long term option for disaster recovery in the public cloud
- Enhanced recovery times to AWS further increase the ROI of the public cloud for Disaster Recovery
Zerto offers all the features and functionality required for building an enterprise-class, cloud-based Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) offering, including:
- 100% VM aware – replicates specific VMs regardless of LUNs
- Multi-site, multi-cloud – ability to support multiple sites and cloud locations with the same interface
- Multi-tenant architecture
- Full integration into VMware vCloud Director enabling simplified and centralised management
- Array agnostic – replicates from any storage to any storage
- Software only – no capital expenditures, no changes to environment
- Remote, simple install – installs in hours without onsite support
- Automated recovery – one-click recovery, including VM/vApp creation and network configuration
- Comprehensive testing – automated, immediate failover testing and validation
- vCenter to vCloud replication – replicates between vCenter and vCloud environments
- Enterprise-class BC/DR and CDP – continuous replication, low RTO/RPO and journal-based, point-in-time recovery
- Full API – integrates with proprietary cloud management systems
- Workload migration – migrates workloads to the cloud and in the cloud
- WAN optimisation – built-in WAN compression and application policies
Millennia has made Zerto their standard BC/DR technology, providing both DR-as-a-Service and Cloud BC/DR.
Say goodbye to downtime